Harsh Ragnarok Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Several problems that need to be adressed immediately.

2 posters

Go down

Several problems that need to be adressed immediately. Empty Several problems that need to be adressed immediately.

Post by Sakaretsu Wed May 25, 2011 11:06 am

-Add @go. There's no reason not to.
-Fix the camera zoom. It's locked so close in I feel like the game is trying to make me suck my character's dick.
-Change the default forum skin. It's clunkly and hard to look at without crying bood.
-Make Last Warp the first option on the warper and nnot this Crystal shit
-Make the Healer cure status problems

I'm not joking about any of these.
Sakaretsu
Sakaretsu
Poring
Poring

Back to top Go down

Several problems that need to be adressed immediately. Empty Re: Several problems that need to be adressed immediately.

Post by Zerepath Wed May 25, 2011 7:08 pm

-Add @go. There's no reason not to.
Well you don't need it. I guess it's useless since we have custom towns for both races.
-Fix the camera zoom. It's locked so close in I feel like the game is trying to make me suck my character's dick.
There is a fixed patch with new client with fixed Zoom. You can download it in the Download page in our website.
-Change the default forum skin. It's clunkly and hard to look at without crying bood.
Well you just have to wait. I'm still tryin to save money to buy an IPB forum and its not cheap.
-Make Last Warp the first option on the warper and nnot this Crystal shit.
Get used to it. You can always use the down arrow Key. It's not so hard.
-Make the Healer cure status problems.
Ok I'm working on it.
Zerepath
Zerepath
Poporing
Poporing

http://www.harshro.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum