Harsh Ragnarok Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travelling around ragnarok

3 posters

Go down

Travelling around ragnarok Empty Travelling around ragnarok

Post by peogaw Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:14 am

this is something i noticed when i went training in orc dungeon, and when i went to capture porings in a random prontera field. Warping there with the warper is easy and fine but getting back to prontera is quite a problem unless you have a butterfly wing because the @go and @warp commands have been disabled, in addition to that, the kafra outside the orc dungeon doesnt have the teleport service so the only way i had for getting back to prontera was to get mobbed by 20 orcs and killed, but thats ok because i managed to get back to prontera. When i went to catch a poring, i warped to prontera field 1 and forgot to bring any butterfly wings and the monsters there were too low leveled so i couldnt die but at the same tiem i was lost so i was left to wander around prontera fields for a few hours looking for the portal back to prontera (i ended up in geffen and paid the kafra there for a teleport to prontera).

So from my story i have 2 suggestions to make about this game:
1.) is it possible to introduce a @ command that can bring you back to prontera like @return, i would hate to be stuck in the hidden dungeon forever
2.) is it possible to put warpers in all of the main cities? god save a newbie who accidently warps to amatsu and cant get back
peogaw
peogaw
Drops
Drops

Back to top Go down

Travelling around ragnarok Empty Re: Travelling around ragnarok

Post by enri Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:34 am

According to GM Zerepath, they're going to implement warpers on all towns and dungeons when population increases.
enri
enri
Drops
Drops

Back to top Go down

Post by Restless Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:06 am

you can also use B-wing.. the therapy for that matter..
Restless
Restless
Poporing
Poporing

http://harshro.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down