Harsh Ragnarok Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donation items

3 posters

Go down

Donation items Empty Donation items

Post by Jesus Sun May 01, 2011 12:08 am

Your donation items are OP as ****. Please rethink and revise them. Honestly why do you have god items implemented? I don't know how long you guys have played RO for but I have only seen 1 successful server that used god items. I understand you guys want people to donate, but be more original. I like your custom gear set, but still that's OP too. How are people who don't donate suppose to compete with this? Honestly your server is going to die within 2 months ESPECIALLY if you NEED these donations, and 2 months is generous... Gear is such a huge part of the game, making OP items just ruins it.
Jesus
Jesus
Poring
Poring

Back to top Go down

Donation items Empty Re: Donation items

Post by Zerepath Sun May 01, 2011 2:30 am

They ain't OP. God Items and This Harsh Set is obtainable in game. The only items that aint in-game is the Headgears, which will be later on put in quest. Not to mention it is in the mall. If you can't donate. Hunt cards,gears join events. Trade items from ur race. It's not so hard to get esg if you know how. And God item is not a big deal. Do you think we can't implement it here? why do Official server implement it? and yeah the donations is needed for server expenses and upgrades. And about the Harsh Set. It aint OP. We specially got the stats from battleground gears. I really appreciate your opinion about the God Items. But think twice, it aint OP. Even a char with no God Item can kill a char with god item on. And next time please read the server rules and regulations.
Zerepath
Zerepath
Poporing
Poporing

http://www.harshro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus Sun May 01, 2011 9:55 am

lol ok. and I did. I'm not some BK randy lol. And iRO implented them because how hard they are to obtain. You don't see them up for donation on iRO, now do you? But I see where you come from, and hopefully I can obtain a few pieces in-game without having to donate. That would be awesome lol. and yeah I could kill someone with god gears just because I play a champ and pretty good one at that. I feel other classes will get out classed to easy, but maybe not. I guess not if you play your class good, seeing how I can beat champs better geared then I.
Jesus
Jesus
Poring
Poring

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerepath Sun May 01, 2011 10:27 am

Yes buddy you can get some of those items without donating. and you can craft those harsh set in the hero combination NPC inside your race mall.

Sorry for the lack of information in game. I Still have lots of things to do. I'm building them 1 by 1.
Zerepath
Zerepath
Poporing
Poporing

http://www.harshro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus Sun May 01, 2011 2:00 pm

Yeah I feel you. So much to do with running a server, and so little time it always seems like. On a side note when you get time I would put a server information page on the main website explaining more in detail the server. Like the faction system, and what not.
Jesus
Jesus
Poring
Poring

Back to top Go down

Post by Restless Mon May 02, 2011 10:51 am

Imma be the one who will put a guide on how to make those Harsh God Set.. like screenies soon.. and some info's in-game.. anyways.. thnx for your opinions Jesus.. but the things you said is completely available on Quest and in Mall.. so no worries on the OP thing but it's kinda hard though haha..
Restless
Restless
Poporing
Poporing

http://harshro.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus Tue May 03, 2011 4:11 am

Yeah I noticed they were. I do like the fact that it's available to donaters, and to people in-game. I jumped to conclusions just because I hadn't played yet, and was searching through the site to see what this server had to offer, and I'm pretty impressed so far. I hope it's here to stay for a while. Smile
Jesus
Jesus
Poring
Poring

Back to top Go down

Post by Restless Tue May 10, 2011 10:35 am

Jesus wrote:Yeah I noticed they were. I do like the fact that it's available to donaters, and to people in-game. I jumped to conclusions just because I hadn't played yet, and was searching through the site to see what this server had to offer, and I'm pretty impressed so far. I hope it's here to stay for a while. Smile

Yeah !! thank you for giving out your thoughts about the server.. well anyways See ya in-game..

Hope you understand my English is suck..
Restless
Restless
Poporing
Poporing

http://harshro.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down