Harsh Ragnarok Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return the @afk command in mine

5 posters

Go down

Return the @afk command in mine Empty Return the @afk command in mine

Post by jinda4056 Wed May 18, 2011 4:30 pm

GM please return the @afk command in mine because it is unfair for those players who play in computer shops only. they rent a pc and pay just to participate in race war and win. BTW who requested @afk to be disabled? Legions? Why? because they cant win in war at noon and evening? FYI most of the hellbournes cannot play at 5am because it so early but the legions can thats why it is in favor for them to play at that time and they always win at 5am war. so whats the point of disabling it? is it because we hellbournes are getting more ores? Evil or Very Mad
jinda4056
jinda4056
Drops
Drops

Back to top Go down

Return the @afk command in mine Empty Re: Return the @afk command in mine

Post by Restless Wed May 18, 2011 9:17 pm

Read Forum Rules Newbies.. and make a clean friendly comment No
Restless
Restless
Poporing
Poporing

http://harshro.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerepath Thu May 19, 2011 3:17 am

jinda4056 wrote:GM please return the @afk command in mine because it is unfair for those players who play in computer shops only. they rent a pc and pay just to participate in race war and win. BTW who requested @afk to be disabled? Legions? Why? because they cant win in war at noon and evening? FYI most of the hellbournes cannot play at 5am because it so early but the legions can thats why it is in favor for them to play at that time and they always win at 5am war. so whats the point of disabling it? is it because we hellbournes are getting more ores? Evil or Very Mad

Please, it's not about legion complaining about dual. They also use dual in mining. It was base on my observation. People tend to use more than 3-4 accounts in mining. Which is unfair and annoying. We want to balance the economy here. If you can't mine? buy ores or beg for ores in your guild mate,friends etc.
Zerepath
Zerepath
Poporing
Poporing

http://www.harshro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by snoop31 Mon May 23, 2011 6:30 pm

hahaha, so funny. accusing us legion who complained about this?
snoop31
snoop31
Drops
Drops

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawliet Mon May 23, 2011 9:35 pm

jinda4056 wrote:GM please return the @afk command in mine because it is unfair for those players who play in computer shops only. they rent a pc and pay just to participate in race war and win. BTW who requested @afk to be disabled? Legions? Why? because they cant win in war at noon and evening? FYI most of the hellbournes cannot play at 5am because it so early but the legions can thats why it is in favor for them to play at that time and they always win at 5am war. so whats the point of disabling it? is it because we hellbournes are getting more ores? Evil or Very Mad

dude can u pls think if u acuse us legions coz everytime gm jay make a move u hb's always acuse that we're the responsible why gm jay made that decision -.-" Evil or Very Mad
Lawliet
Lawliet
Drops
Drops

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum