Harsh Ragnarok Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OTHER GAMES

5 posters

Go down

OTHER GAMES  Empty OTHER GAMES

Post by enri Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:27 am

Anyone here has ever played other game than Ragnarok ?

I played on a few other MMORPGs, but none of them addicted me as much as RO, ofc . rabbit
enri
enri
Drops
Drops

Back to top Go down

OTHER GAMES  Empty Re: OTHER GAMES

Post by Restless Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:53 pm

Yeah I played Godswar Online.. but it seems boring for me.. and PS1 games.. I still <3 to play w/ Emulators.. ^^
Restless
Restless
Poporing
Poporing

http://harshro.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by peogaw Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:19 am

i've played maplestory, runescape, grand chase, lunia, secret of solstice, mabinogi, voyage century, wonderland online, tales of pirates, angels online, flyff, trickster.

a brief review on each of them would be:
maplestory: its ok and quite addictive as long as you have friends who are playing on it, when your friends start quitting though you'll eventually lose interest, well i go back to it sometimes just for fun
runescape: fail~
grand chase: its not too addictive, kinda like an arcade game, you get an urge to play it from time to time but theres nothing much to keep you there, they dont even have a trading system.
lunia: its a pretty good game, average, kinda... it gets boring though because its so easy to level and afk fishing would make enough money for me to buy everything.
secret of solstice: i was on the beta, their server was so sucky that i barely managed to finish the newbie tutorial, i didnt really enjoy it too much
mabinogi: its not bad, the gameplay is quite fun but the only thing is you get 1 hit koed regardless of your equips and hp so that kinda put me off after a while
voyage century: i didnt really like it much, the pace was too slow, but then again its supposed to be like that right?
wonderland online: this game has a built in bot so i played it for half a year and the entire half a year i was just botting every night, then i just couldnt be bothered
tales of pirates: this is a very good game, the skills are kinda like ragnarok ish where you press a button and you select the monster/area to attack, except its 3D and you can use ships. the population on the servers used to be high but nowadays its just 98% vendors and 1% players and the rest only show up at the event where you get loads of exp. therefore it is a very a laggy server until they do updates and kick all the vendors off, this doesnt even happen anymore because theres tales of pirates 2 now.
angels online: another game with a bot, except i never really got far with this game. i didnt even try to use it.
flyff: this was another good game, i liked the system where the party exp share could include ppl 18 lvls under so being a healer, i was able to lvl with every 2-3 kills then ditch the guy and go to an even higher lvl place =D
trickster: drill... drill.... drilll........ it was so boring, the entire game is based on drilling around the map, and you have to do it manually and the animation is long T_T

i guess the best mmo i've played is probably still ragnarok, with all the different server rates i never end up getting bored.

btw has anyone tried ragnarok 2? i tried a private server version of it but there was online 1 person on the server (me) so i quit but is it any good?
peogaw
peogaw
Drops
Drops

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerepath Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:05 am

Hmmm.. I played various MMORPG.. but the only one I was good about was RF Online. And ragnarok was my 2nd favorite MMORPG
Zerepath
Zerepath
Poporing
Poporing

http://www.harshro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lothan the 3rd Tue May 10, 2011 11:44 pm

My favorite MMORPG other than Ragnarok is RF Online.. It has insane graphics.. Great game mechanics.. And the PvP system is very innovative.. I've been playing RF since the open beta days... Very Happy
Lothan the 3rd
Lothan the 3rd
Drops
Drops

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerepath Sat May 14, 2011 6:20 pm

Lothan the 3rd wrote:My favorite MMORPG other than Ragnarok is RF Online.. It has insane graphics.. Great game mechanics.. And the PvP system is very innovative.. I've been playing RF since the open beta days... Very Happy

I agree mate. Very Happy RF has cool pvp mechanics..
Zerepath
Zerepath
Poporing
Poporing

http://www.harshro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lothan the 3rd Sun May 15, 2011 2:43 am

That's also one of the reason why i love this server.. Incorporating Race war/ Mining/ PVP system of RF into Ragnarok is just pure Genius... Very Happy
Lothan the 3rd
Lothan the 3rd
Drops
Drops

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum