Harsh Ragnarok Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLS READ =D

3 posters

Go down

PLS READ =D Empty PLS READ =D

Post by Lawliet Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:54 pm

I suggest that u make the max lvl and stats to 120 and make the exp rate a bit lower coz with this max level and stats 99 ppl cant kill IMBA bosses xD.. like ifrit, biolab boss and etc. . or if u dont like the 120 max level just make the hp of the bosses a bit lower like just 1m =D Laughing Laughing Laughing

THX MORE POWER xD
Lawliet
Lawliet
Drops
Drops

Back to top Go down

PLS READ =D Empty Re: PLS READ =D

Post by peogaw Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:19 pm

the max lvl and stats are the same as the original ragnarok so the hp of monsters are the same as the original ragnarok, the idea of these bosses are not to be able to solo them but to get a large amount of people in a party to kill these bosses so i dont think we should raise the max lvl or lower the hp because then anyone could farm these bosses. however i do agree with the rates being high for a server like this, usually the rates for servers with a max lvl of 99 is 5-15x base lvl exp. not that i dont like it, just stating that its not normal.

btw i know that this server is too small and even if the entire server went online we would barely be able to kill ifrit, however if we nerf ifrit now, what will we do when the server grows? we'll start getting complaints that bosses are too easy
peogaw
peogaw
Drops
Drops

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawliet Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:00 pm

yah.. you got a point there =D
Lawliet
Lawliet
Drops
Drops

Back to top Go down

Post by Restless Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:01 am

I suggest on using Creator Class, it does alot of damage on High Vit Bosses.. in that way you can SOLO Bosses..
Restless
Restless
Poporing
Poporing

http://harshro.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down