Harsh Ragnarok Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion on POTS DELAY and others

5 posters

Go down

Suggestion on POTS DELAY and others Empty Suggestion on POTS DELAY and others

Post by snoop31 Thu May 12, 2011 10:56 pm

i think 5 seconds is too long for the pots delay.. 3 seconds will balance the game,.,

AND about the attitude in game, i really hate that other race will go to the HQ of other race and trashtalk on pub and will go AFK.

Tracing their main account and banning them for 3 days to 1 week will be good, this is for the good of the harsh community.. PEACE TO ALL
snoop31
snoop31
Drops
Drops

Back to top Go down

Suggestion on POTS DELAY and others Empty Re: Suggestion on POTS DELAY and others

Post by Restless Fri May 13, 2011 11:44 am

I think pots delay is ok and it was supposed to be disabled not only for balancing the server of course preventing to have nukable attacks hope you understand and spamming them all over and not getting killed, and I agree w/ your thought about banning them but not a week, We will really take an action about it..
Restless
Restless
Poporing
Poporing

http://harshro.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Suggestion on POTS DELAY and others Empty Re: Suggestion on POTS DELAY and others

Post by snoop31 Fri May 13, 2011 11:50 am

Dont disable it will make it imbalance, the best thing to do is disabled @storage command at race war.
snoop31
snoop31
Drops
Drops

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerepath Sat May 14, 2011 6:19 pm

I think i should completely disable @storage and just make a Storage NPC in each town.
Zerepath
Zerepath
Poporing
Poporing

http://www.harshro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawliet Sat May 14, 2011 7:11 pm

snoop31 wrote:i think 5 seconds is too long for the pots delay.. 3 seconds will balance the game,.,

AND about the attitude in game, i really hate that other race will go to the HQ of other race and trashtalk on pub and will go AFK.

Tracing their main account and banning them for 3 days to 1 week will be good, this is for the good of the harsh community.. PEACE TO ALL

i agree with this.. becoz of the attitudes the HB it will ruin the image of the server of being a FRIENDLY COMMUNITY .. they just dont accept defeat becoz of that they will trashtalk instead.. so noob -.-"
Lawliet
Lawliet
Drops
Drops

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerepath Sat May 14, 2011 8:54 pm

Been thinking of disabling pub in Town.. cuz sometimes it's so dirty to see people making pub in town while @afk..
Zerepath
Zerepath
Poporing
Poporing

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawliet Sat May 14, 2011 11:30 pm

Zerepath wrote:Been thinking of disabling pub in Town.. cuz sometimes it's so dirty to see people making pub in town while @afk..

i agree on disabling pub in the town so that those dumbass haters cant make senseless pubs xD
Lawliet
Lawliet
Drops
Drops

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawliet Sat May 14, 2011 11:32 pm

Zerepath wrote:I think i should completely disable @storage and just make a Storage NPC in each town.

i dont agree with this one.. since u already put a delay on ygg.. it wouldn't be unfair to champions coz they really nid many blue pots just to kill one guy and they can only carry like 100+ blue pots -.-"
Lawliet
Lawliet
Drops
Drops

Back to top Go down

Post by snoop31 Sun May 15, 2011 2:37 am

Zerepath wrote:I think i should completely disable @storage and just make a Storage NPC in each town.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! i disagree with this, ONLY IN RACE WAR and PVP... it will be hard for players without @storage command
snoop31
snoop31
Drops
Drops

Back to top Go down

Post by Lothan the 3rd Sun May 15, 2011 2:42 am

I think @storage should only be disabled at race war not at every other map.. It's a great help especially to low STR heroes that can't carry much weight..

And also, dont disable pubs in town.. Sometimes pubs are helpful.. It allows you to leave a messag to your race incase your afk.. I think the best solution is to track the IP of those who create level new characters just to 'spy' on other race or just to make pubs for trash talking.. maybe send them to jail for a specific number of hours and ban them permanently if they persist.
Lothan the 3rd
Lothan the 3rd
Drops
Drops

Back to top Go down

Post by Restless Sun May 15, 2011 4:46 am

Lothan the 3rd wrote:I think the best solution is to track the IP of those who create level new characters just to 'spy' on other race or just to make pubs for trash talking.. maybe send them to jail for a specific number of hours and ban them permanently if they persist.

Yes !! that would be grate "IF" most of the players plays only on there houses.. "BUT" the bad thing is Most of them plays only in a computer shop.. and shares there IP's.. so If we track there IP's all of the accs. played on that IP can also be banned for no reason.. Twisted Evil
Restless
Restless
Poporing
Poporing

http://harshro.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by snoop31 Sun May 15, 2011 10:43 am

well, many players was disappointed about after the @storage command was disabled. Better enable it again.

i can say its very hard w/o @storage command.

Very Happy
snoop31
snoop31
Drops
Drops

Back to top Go down

Post by snoop31 Sun May 15, 2011 11:39 am

also in race war/pvp, dont disable the @storage command,. i realize that it is unfair to other jobs because creators and ws has cart.. and jobs without/low str cant carry alot.

that delay thing is good enough i think. =)
snoop31
snoop31
Drops
Drops

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerepath Sun May 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Okay please w8 for some updates.. for now just deal with it.. there are lots of updates to be made. And there's not enough time to implement them all in an instance.

Just to be fair to all. I will be removing @storage permanently. For now please practice to not rely with the @storage commands. And about the weight stuff on racewar. We will make other alternatives to it.

I hope everyone will understand.

Thanks.
Zerepath
Zerepath
Poporing
Poporing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down