Harsh Ragnarok Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HarshRO Suggestions

2 posters

Go down

HarshRO Suggestions Empty HarshRO Suggestions

Post by hellegionnaire Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:13 pm

Okay I just played the game for 5 days now, Its pretty good, but not perfect.
You guys were asking for suggestions?

1. In-game Board Messages: A sort of public bulletin placed infront of the wishing statue (or wherever it is ideal) that contains player-submitted messages/announcements and newbie guides. Contains 2 tabs: "announcements and newbie leveling guides"

2. Warpers in every dungeon/fields. Already discussed.

3. Racial Equilibrium - like suggested, in real life, water beats fire, but in-game, and psychologically, humans always chooses fire. Fire = power, destruction, chaos, dominance. And who wouldnt want that? Imba..Imbalance

4. Rates effect adjustment - Rates affect everything. Only if it was 1x/1x/1x would the gameplay be balanced. But since its not, issues would arise. Zenny-based Characters would only be superior in PVP and every aspect of the game when that player has the money, and given the rates of this server, everything would be imbalanced.

5. Race War Guards - either remove some of them, or completely remove all of them. They cant kill you, unless youre lvl 1. So what do they do? Annoy you. I know, just like RF online, the npc/guards are only there to annoy you and drop Holy Mental Scanners (and in this case Nightmare) but please... it spoils our pvp. Another suggestion, what if you just lengthen their spawn time eh? And also, remove their sight/detect ability.

6. Mall Separation - I suggest separate malls for each race. Its such an inconvenience trying to whisper ingame everytime you want to talk to someone of your own race in race-oriented privacy. Like plans for raid, equipment stats, and elements.

7. Bonuses -
A) New player bonus - the said bonus should be there instantly on the new players inventory.
B) Referral bonus - no-brainer. understandable. For the sake of encouraging other people to play.
for A and B - just check their IPs for cheats. Deny them these bonuses if ever they are caught. In case of internet cafes... *you can handle that*
C) Voting credits - [suggestion erased. I just read the rules in ratemyserver, but anyway, I do continue to suggest to further encourage players to vote]
D) Crystal Chambers - An increase in ESG drop rate.
E) Mining - Mining must also give esg, and other items. though make it only 1% (drop/mine rate)
F) Poring Catcher and Dice Roll - 5-10 esg reward instead of 2. To encourage people to join these events.
G) Suggestors/Contributors bonus. In anyway a person contributes to the game (aside from playing it) there should be rewards Very Happy
H) Race War/ Race Crystal destruction - there must also be rewards. Just like Emperium breaking, once you break the emperium, items will fly off. The same also with RF online's control chips.

I'll just edit this post if I have any further suggestions.
Very Happy
hellegionnaire
hellegionnaire
Poring
Poring

Back to top Go down

HarshRO Suggestions Empty Re: HarshRO Suggestions

Post by Restless Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:11 pm

1: We used to that the first time HarshRO was released.. It helps alot but.. not that bulletin thing.. but it stills help Smile)

2: Either you use B-wing or get killed xP..

3: Why not make both Race offers bonuses or Salaries on RW, that should balance In-Game the higher rate the higher it compete !! it depends on how you organize giving out Salaries.. EX: LG - TEAM HAGUROS GUILD - OFFERS 10pcs of ESG each RW !!

4: The rates has been already configured..

5: I prefer also to remove that annoying GUARDS during RW.. but instead of spawning the GUARDS near the CRYSTAL I think about spawning the GUARDS outside Entrance HQ's..

6: Admin has been planning to that..

7:
A - I think instantly putting the server promo on a players inventory is a VERY VERY BAD IDEA !!..
B - Yeah !! Bonuses to those people !! Include yourself?.. >.<
C - Erase Erase Erase !!
D - hmm?.. only Admin can do that..
E - hmm?.. add add add !! I also agree about this..
F - 2-3 ESG is ok for me since the automated Events is every 1hour all you just nid is to participate.. and Im planning to host an Event Manually every week and giving out custom HG how about that?.. but still Im asking the Permission to the admin..
G - you will be the one whose taking one of your good suggestions so there's no need to get rewards/bonuses..
H - I also think about on that.. but instead of EQUIPS.. the better way is to give out NIGHTMARES on breaking the CRYSTAL about 20 - 25 pcs.. I also have a good Ideas on how to reduce AFK's on Mining.. BY THE WAY !! in implementing this.. GREED skill should be disabled..

NOTE: Im only agreeing on your suggestions but Im not the one whose taking decisions..
Restless
Restless
Poporing
Poporing

http://harshro.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by hellegionnaire Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:32 pm

Haha I guess ADMIN Zerepath has already read this, coz hes already implemented alot of the things above...

Thanks for agreeing, but, youre only a GM right? not an Admin?
hellegionnaire
hellegionnaire
Poring
Poring

Back to top Go down

Post by Restless Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:53 pm

hellegionnaire wrote:Haha I guess ADMIN Zerepath has already read this, coz hes already implemented alot of the things above...

Thanks for agreeing, but, youre only a GM right? not an Admin?

Yes !! lawl.. Only Admin who rules the Game !! not a GM ..
Restless
Restless
Poporing
Poporing

http://harshro.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down