Harsh Ragnarok Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Suggestions

2 posters

Go down

My Suggestions Empty My Suggestions

Post by jinda4056 Tue May 03, 2011 10:03 am

GM can you please add the baphomet horns and large baphomet horns in the 50k cash shop, i also suggest that our vote pts can also buy the items in the cash shop maybe 5k cash per vote, i also notice that there are no monsters in El Dicastes Field, there is no moc_fild21 & 22 and also the guild dungeons so can you enable this maps? hoping to see these features soon...thx GM...
jinda4056
jinda4056
Drops
Drops

Back to top Go down

My Suggestions Empty Re: My Suggestions

Post by Restless Tue May 03, 2011 11:06 am

jinda4056 wrote:GM can you please add the baphomet horns and large baphomet horns in the 50k cash shop, i also suggest that our vote pts can also buy the items in the cash shop maybe 5k cash per vote, i also notice that there are no monsters in El Dicastes Field, there is no moc_fild21 & 22 and also the guild dungeons so can you enable this maps? hoping to see these features soon...thx GM...
Bapho Horns is obtainable through quest at prontera.. check the Npc's there or PM me when im on and I show you the location.. and also what items would it be added through voting points?.. and in the El Dicastes field. I'll tell Admin about this and ask why monster don't exist in those maps.. and also check guild dungeon warper at prontera.. Explore in-game FTW !!

Restless
Restless
Poporing
Poporing

http://harshro.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by jinda4056 Tue May 03, 2011 11:48 am

Restless wrote:Bapho Horns is obtainable through quest at prontera.. check the Npc's there or PM me when im on and I show you the location.. and also what items would it be added through voting points?.. and in the El Dicastes field. I'll tell Admin about this and ask why monster don't exist in those maps.. and also check guild dungeon warper at prontera.. Explore in-game FTW !!

The quest that you are saying is you must kill the Great Demon Baphomet right? ooh that so difficult thats why i am suggesting to put it in the cash shop, BTW Bapho Horns is different from Large Bapho Horns, Bapho adds 12% damage to demi human and Large Bapho decreases 12% damage from demi human, If it is possible all the items that are available in the cash shop may be available also in the voting points?
jinda4056
jinda4056
Drops
Drops

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down